Charles Cazabon's Writings
The following are pages devoted to (mostly technical) writings by me.
- 12 Steps to qmail List Bliss, a guide I wrote to help people make effective use of the qmail mailing list.
- Sony's war on reality regarding the Playstation 3 master key
- Why Wikipedia Can't Work — Wikipedia has many faults. Here are two of the most critical.
- My contribution to the War on Numerical Ignorance
- Shiva Ayyadurai is a lying dickhead who absolutely, positively did NOT invent email
- Notes on (mostly) Saskatoon Restaurants, perhaps useful to those planning to visit the Saskatoon area. Note this is out of date, as I no longer live in Saskatoon.
I also have a few documents here that I have either mirrored from other sites that have since disappeared, or which I have annotated with my own comments.